You will have access to your attorney. When you have an appointment, you will meet with an attorney, not support staff or a paralegal.
A solo practitioner with qualified support staff, David is highly accessible to clients. All clients are provided David’s mobile telephone number for emergency 24 hour contact. David desires to personally meet with every client regarding the merits of their legal matter instead of letting support staff and paralegals. He manages a general practice firm with emphasis on personal injury law. Statewide Personal Injury Practice. Criminal Law Practice limited to Fort Worth/Dallas and surrounding counties.
David graduated from law school accelerated in 2 1/2 years, passed the bar exam on his first try, and had tried three lawsuits before walking at graduation with his law school class. He hit the streets running. He addresses the needs of his clients with the same vigor.
- Born in Dallas 1965
- Grand Prairie High School May 1983
- Associates Degree from North Lake College 1985
- BA in Political Science Pre-Law, University of Texas at Arlington July 1989
- JD The University of Tulsa College of Law December 1992
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas May 1993
- Admitted before the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas October 1995
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubble in Civil Litigation for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Married his high school sweetheart
- Father of Five
- Current Member of:
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar College
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Former Member of:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The American Inns of Court Foundation
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Highly Accessible
Call me with any legal issue.
If I can’t help you, I’ll attempt to refer you to someone qualified to handle your case.
–David E. Williams